Thursday, March 13, 2014

Concealer Review Series - Part 1

As promised, I have began my concealer review series. The series will probably not fully take off until next week as I have a lot to do this weekend. But I wanted to start it off with one of my new purchases which I really like. L'Oreal True Match Touche Magique, I have the shade Rose Beige which is a pinky light toned.

These concealers claim to illuminate and cover blemishes and undereyes. I have only used it on my undereyes at the moment, but it really does illuminate. Reviewers suggest that this product is the dupe for the YSL Touche Eclat, I haven't tried that yet but i'm dying to!

I've added three photos below, the first with no concealer just MAC Prep & Prime BB Cream, the second photo with just the L'oreal concealer over the top of the BB cream, and the last photo was set with the MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural powder, to dull down the shine and make it last longer.

MAC BB no concealer

L'Oreal Touche Magique

L'Oreal Touche Magique & MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural

I hope this post was useful, and it's given you and insight into the highlighting properties of this concealer! The lasting power is also really good. I can't wait to bring you the next instalment!

2 comments:

  1. Nice review, I am planning to buy loreal true match concealer because I have 10$off voucher on true match rang.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It is really nice! One of my favourites so far!

    ReplyDelete