Saturday, March 22, 2014

What's in my overnight bag #2


Being a part of the blogging world has introduced me to products that I never knew existed or i'd never consider using or trying. Lots of companies also have travel size products, or travel packs to help introduce you to their products without having to fork out a fortune for a product that may not work for you. There is also the beauty subscription boxes which also help to do this. Because I have been introduce to new wonderful products my beauty bag is forever changing and so is my overnight beauty bag, so today I bring you an update on my overnight bag.



We will begin with skincare; my current cleanser that I leave in the bag is my First Aid Beauty face cleanser, this is a nice cream cleanser that works really well at removing makeup and dirt. I have also recently added the Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant which is a really nice addition to my routine, it helps to remove the dry skin that I often get. A product I received from one of my beauty boxes has also been added to the bag, the Paula's Choice skin perfecting gel. It really helps to reduce or prevent any annoying blemishes that may arise. The moisturiser that I currently use is the Clinique Moisture Surge Intense, I don't like this as much as the original one, but because it is so intense I don't use as much so it will last me a lot longer, more suited to super dry skin. I also try to use an eye cream regularly to help my concealer apply better, but also because I get sore eyes in the outer corners and an eye cream helps to prevent this, currently I am using the Bobbi Brown Hydrating eye cream. And finally for those days I can't be bothered removing my makeup properly I use a Swisspers Face Wipe, and then I apply the skin perfecting gel for added help.



Now on to my favourite part, makeup! I have been using the MAC Mineralize Skin Finish at the moment as my foundation because I am fake tanned, and everything else I own is a bit too light. I have been paring that with the Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer, as that is the darkest concealer I own, which is still pretty light. When not fake tanned I am using the Maybelline Dream Lumi concealer, and you can expect a review on that very soon.Cosmetic Kitchen Angled Contour brush to apply the powder which is a handy tool to use. When I am not fake tanned I use my MAC Prep and Prime BB Cream in Light, I apply this with my Real Techniques Expert Face Brush. I also use the MAC skin finish to set my concealer and my t-zone, I use the Real Techniques setting brush to set the powder. My most favourite blush at the moment is the Essence Silky Touch Blush in #50 Sweetheart, I use either the Cosmetic Kitchen brush or the setting brush to apply this depends what I have in the bag, they both work really well. For lips I rotate between my MAC Creme Sheen in Peach Blossom, and Rimmel Apocalips in Solstice this depends on how I feel at the time as they are very different shades. Finally for my eyes I currently only apply mascara, in the bag at the moment is the Benefit They're Real, usually it's the Maybelline Falsies though.
I use the


Some extra products I have in the bag are a shampoo, currently I  use Clariol Color Radiance which I received in a beauty box. I also bought some travel sized Pure Fiji products to try, I love these so much already. In the bag I have the Coconut Milk Shower Gel in Mango, and the Hydrating Body Lotion in Pineapple! I smell like a delicious fruit salad afterwards! And my most prized possession at the moment is my Tangle Teezer!

Now you have what I currently take in my overnight bag, this changes all the time depending on what products I am using and what fits in there! The bag itself I got as a Clinique GWP, it is cute and fun and surprisingly it fits a lot in it!

Do you have any of these products in your overnight bag?

No comments:

Post a Comment