Monday, May 5, 2014

Pure Fiji Haul

For those who follow my blog regularly you'll know I developed a love for Pure Fiji products. Since switching to sulphate free products my love for Pure Fiji has increased even more. Their products are full of fresh and natural ingredients! At first I was skeptical because how do they get the shower gels to foam so well without nasty ingredients like sulphates? The answer, they use natural cleansers from coconut and sugar cane.

Previously I have purchased the travel sized Pineapple Body Lotion, Mango Shower Gel, and a Duo size of Coconut Shower Gel and Body Lotion. I love all of these products, the scents are amazing and they are super hydrating both the lotions and shower gel.


Pure Fiji recently had a 4 day sale for Mother's day where they offered 15% off all products, I took this as the perfect opportunity to purchase some more products in different scents. You all know my love of travel sized products, and at the moment I still haven't finished the current ones I have so I know they last awhile.

I purchased more travel sized products and another duo set this time in Starfruit (28ml ea $9.95), I have read this as being quite popular among other Pure Fiji fans. I also bought the Coconut Milk and Honey Body lotion (90ml $14.95) I can't wait to try this it sounds like it will smell delightful. And finally I bought another body lotion in Coconut (90ml $14.95).

I'm so glad I discovered Pure Fiji, there is a salon near me that sells the products but I find the website to be cheaper and I like the travel sized products. When purchasing during their sales your postage is pretty much free depending on how much you spend.

Not only do Pure Fiji have a wonderful range of body products but they also have skin care, hair care and items for men as well as an extensive range of beautiful gifts for your loved ones. Whilst researching for this post I also saw they have candles and hand cream! Can't wait to try more of their products!

No comments:

Post a Comment